Terms of SalesThese General Conditions of Sale apply to the registration and orders made on www.rainbowimperial.com or www.eyedefend.euIn our relations with our customers, we always look for adapted and flexible solutions, even when it comes to legal issues. In case of difficulties, please contact our customer service. If an amicable solution could not be found, you would of course retain all of your rights. You will find below all the contractual terms and conditions and our general conditions of sale.
1. Scope / Definitions1.1 The present general conditions of sale apply, in their version in force at the time of the order (hereafter CGV), to all the orders placed by any person (hereinafter "you") via the sitewww.rainbowimperial.com or www.eyedefend.eu from RAINBOW IMPERIAL (hereinafter "we"). You declare that you have read and accepted the GSC and the rights and obligations arising from it before placing your order. Validation of your order is therefore acceptance of the current GTC.All our deliveries, services and offers are governed exclusively by these Terms and Conditions, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing. We oppose any general or special conditions that are contrary or derogatory to these conditions.1.2. The term "consumer" used in these GTC means a natural person placing an order that is not part of his professional or liberal professional activity. A "professional" within the meaning of these GCS is a natural or legal person who, when placing an order, acts within the framework and on behalf of his liberal or commercial professional activity. The term "customer" can mean both a consumer and a professional.1.3. The term "working day" within the meaning of these GTC means all days of the week except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
2. Registration conditions2.1. When you register, you agree to provide accurate and complete information. The username and password allowing access to our sites are confidential and must not be disclosed to third parties.2.2. You are solely responsible for the content that you may publish in the member area. These contents must not infringe the rights of third parties. We do not have the obligation to keep or publish the content transmitted by you, such as comments or product reviews.2.3. Your order data is stored in our system. We offer each customer access to his account, protected by a password (click on "my account"). Once your customer account is created, you can learn about orders placed, in progress or recently shipped and manage and save information about you (mailing address, phone) and subscribe to our newsletter or unsubscribe. You agree to keep confidential access data to your customer account and in particular not to disclose it to third parties.2.4. We reserve the right to adapt or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. In this case, the adaptations or modifications will be applicable to all orders intervening as from the publication of the modified GSC on the site on which you will make your purchase.
3. Conclusion of the sales contract3.1. On the sitewww.rainbowimperial.com or www.eyedefend.eu, contracts are exclusively concluded in French.3.2. Product offers are valid as long as they are visible on the site in question, while stocks last. In case of unavailability of the product, we will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible and will propose you either a product of quality and equivalent value, or the cancellation of your order. In case of cancellation of the order, the sums you have already paid will be refunded within thirty (30) days of the cancellation of the order.3.3. Any order implies your acceptance of the prices and descriptions of the products you have placed in the basket.
4. Payment, delivery4.1. Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing, the price is payable in cash, in full on the day of placing the order. The seller is not required to proceed with the delivery of the products ordered by you if the price has not been previously paid in full. Unless otherwise stipulated, the seller does not grant any discount.4.2. Whatever the method of payment you choose, any payment will be considered final until effective and full collection of money by us. We do not cover the costs of payments from third countries. In case of payment by check, the order will only be processed after cashing the check. Checks will be presented for collection upon receipt.4.3. You agree to receive your invoices exclusively in electronic form.4.4. In the case of a sale to a professional, late payment penalties will be due the day following the settlement date on the invoice. The rate of these penalties is three (3) times the legal interest rate.4.5. The ordered products will be sent to the address you specified during the order process. We are not responsible for delivery delays caused by the indication of an incorrect or incomplete address by you.4.6. When the seller is prevented from executing the contract by a case of force majeure or a fortuitous event as defined by the French jurisprudence or by a foreign cause, in particular a fault which is attributable to you, the delivery time is prolonged of right depending on the duration of the impediment. We will inform you by e-mail of the occurrence and the end of such impediments. If the impediment lasts more than four (4) weeks, each party will be entitled to terminate the contract as of right, without you being able to claim compensation.4.7. If you are a consumer, the transfer of risk occurs at the time of delivery of products to the delivery address you provided or at the time of withdrawal of the package from the carrier. If you are a professional, the transfer of risk occurs at the time of shipment of the goods by us.
5. Right of withdrawal5.1. The Seller retains ownership of the delivered goods until full payment of the order amount.5.2. The retention of title clause above does not prevent that the risks of loss or damage to the goods will be your responsibility as soon as they are made available (for consumers) or when they are sent (for professionals).6. Intellectual property6.1. The sitewww.rainbowimperial.com or www.eyedefend.eu is a work of the mind protected by law. The contents, including texts, illustrations, photographs, presentations and databases are strictly reserved under copyright and industrial property rights. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license without the right to sublicense the content of the site www.rainbowimperial.com or www.eyedefend.eu for the simple access, navigation and use related to this site. This license does not grant you any other rights, in particular commercial exploitation of the content of the website www.rainbowimperial.com or www.eyedefend.eu6.2. The corporate names, brands and distinctive signs appearing on the website www.rainbowimperial.com or www.eyedefend.eu are protected by French and international laws. Any use, reproduction, distribution or representation of all or part of any of the aforementioned signs without the express written permission of the owner concerned is prohibited.
7. Legal warranty and customer service7.1. In case of defects of the goods, you benefit from the legal guarantees provided by the legislation in force.7.2. The satisfaction of our customers is important to us. You can contact us at any time with the contact details of the customer services listed above. We will review your request as soon as possible and will contact you after receipt of the documents and / or your request or claim. Claims processing can take a long time because it often involves the need to contact the manufacturer of your product. You can facilitate the processing of your complaint by describing the problem as accurately as possible, and by sending us a copy of the invoice or by indicating the references of the order (the order number, customer reference, etc.). In case of no response from us within five (5) working days, we invite you to contact us again. Indeed, it can happen that some e-mails are blocked by the anti-spam filter of our computer system.
8. Applicable law, competent courts8.1. The contractual relations between us and our consumer customers are exclusively subject to French law. The contractual relations between us and our professional clients are exclusively subject to French law.8.2. In the contractual relations with our professional clients, the courts within the jurisdiction of our head office are exclusively competent. However, we reserve the right to assign the professional client to the courts of its seat.
9. Safeguard clauseIf any provision of these GTCS was or became invalid or unenforceable, the validity of the other provisions would not be affected. The invalid or unenforceable provision would then be replaced by the applicable legal provisions.
10. Prices and delivery chargesWe reserve the right to change prices at any time, but the products will in any case be billed based on the rates in effect at the time of placing the order. The price indicated in our confirmation of the order is the final price expressed in Euros, all taxes included at the legal rate in force. It includes delivery costs.
11. Payment, delivery11.1. At the end of the ordering process, the following methods of payment can be proposed to you to pay your purchases:- the credit card (Carte Bleue),- the credit card (Visa),- PayPal secure payment system11.2. We use the company La Poste for deliveries.For deliveries by post, if the recipient is absent at the time of the passage of our transport provider, the package will be deposited at a post office, the customer can withdraw the package within a fortnight on presentation of a document. identity and, in case of delivery by Post, the notice of passage. At the end of this period, unclaimed parcels will be returned to us. We do not accept any responsibility for delivery delays caused by the absence of the recipient of the parcel or its non-withdrawal within the period provided for this purpose.11.3. We commit ourselves to deliver the goods ordered on the site www.rainbowimperial.com or www.eyedefend.eu within the period, expressed in working days on the site. The delivery time runs from the receipt of your payment. In case of payment by check, the delivery period begins to run from the day of cashing the check. In case of exceeding the delivery deadline of more than seven days, not justified by a case of force majeure, you can request the resolution of the sale in the conditions provided for in Article L.114-1 of the Code de la consumption and obtain reimbursement of sums already paid
12. Right of withdrawal12.1. In accordance with Article L.121-20 of the Consumer Code, our consumer customers have a period of seven (7) clear days from the receipt of goods to exercise their right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or to pay penalties, except the cost of return if they do not use the return label provided for this purpose.12.2.The withdrawal period is respected if you ship the goods within the aforementioned period or informs us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal within the same period. The notification of the exercise of the right of retraction can be sent to us by post to RAINBOW IMPERIAL 151 Avenue de Verdun, 83600 Fréjus, France. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal by e-mail, please send it to: email@example.com. The goods must be returned to us in their original packaging and in perfect condition for marketing in new condition. You have the right to open the packaging and to try the delivered products to the extent that it does not render the goods unfit for marketing.12.4.In case of exercising the right of withdrawal within the aforementioned period, the price of the returned products will be refunded in full by bank transfer to the account that you have indicated to us for this purpose as soon as possible and at the latest in the thirty (30) days following the date on which the right of withdrawal was exercised. You can, if you wish, opt, on our proposal, for another method of repayment (credit)